Auckland Waitakere & West Auckland
Administration & Office Support
We are a well established drainage company going through rapid growth. Our main area is working with developers on subdivisions, this area of work requires many Council and Watercare applications, inspections, paperwork and dealing with a range of sub contractors and engineers to get projects completed.
This is a full-time permanent and varied role, no two days will be the same. You will have the opportunity to take charge of the role and make this your own.
If you are looking for a job that is rewarding, never boring, and with lots to do, this job is for you!
Duties include but not limited to:
Entering all supplier invoices into Workflow Max/Xero and reconciling supplier accounts
Arranging servicing of vehicles and machinery, RUC’s, Rego/WOF/COF’s, Using our GPS system for tracking vehicles.
Assisting With Job Tasks
Helping with various documents and steps to have jobs completed – eg arranging traffic management plans to be sent for approval, sending documents to Watercare for connection requests, uploading documents into job folders.
Website & Social Media
Staff Licensing & Training, Including Arranging Drug Testing
Other Various Tasks
Assist the Managing Director and the Office Manager with support where needed, meeting minutes.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- A high level of accuracy
- Have the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a great ability to multi-task and prioritise
- To always be thinking one step ahead, and take initiative when necessary
- Computer literate, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications. Experience working with Office 365 suite and teams would be beneficial.
- Xero and/or Workflow Max along with previous experience in either a drainage company or construction would be advantageous. We are willing to train the right candidate
If you think the above sounds like you please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org