We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team
Auckland Waitakere & West Auckland
Construction – Project Management – Drainage
Competitive pay rate, company vehicle and phone, supportive company culture with ongoing development and training, fast growing company, great team culture.
Affordable Drainage is a well-established drainage company constantly growing. Our main area is working with developers on subdivisions in the Auckland region.
This is a fast paced role where everyday you will need to plan, organise, and lead teams to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high standard.
- Site visits to gauge job progress, ensuring work is done to a high standard and meets relevant codes of practice or assist staff with any issues on site
- Attending site meetings such as pre-con’s, final inspections with local authorities
- Communicating progress or site meetings with engineers and/or clients
- Arranging subcontractors & hire equipment
- Material orders
- Ensure teams are adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Communication to management on progress and any issues on site
You will need to have the ability to operate in a busy and changing environment along with:
- Proven project management experience
- Ideally a certified drain layer or working toward this
- Confident in directing and motivating teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and can prioritise workload
- Are motivated, positive and outcome oriented
- Take ownership and have plenty of initiative
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test.
If you think the above sounds like you please email your CV to email@example.com